"wBuilder" : The other wristapp builder
This application replace the original Timex builder.
With this builder you have :
- One button to do all the compilation.
- A keyboard shortcut to launch the compilation (F9)
- Assembler messages are displayed in the message area
- Linker messages are displayed in the message area
- The size of each state is clearly displayed and if the size of a state is over 900 bytes a messages is displayed and the compilation stop.
- The '.SCR' file is monitored. If the file change while wBuilder is running it will ask if you want to reload it.
- 'wBuilder_Remonte' allow the launch the compilation while you are in an editor.
- Double clicling on a filename allow to edit the file.
- Database can be be saved before the build process.
- An 'options' dialog allow to:
- set the editor to launch with a double click on a filename
- set "Don't check the wristapp size" option
- set the database saving option
- A resume box show the wristapp status, the wristapp size and the biggest state size.
|Author||: Pierre Delore|
Copy 'wBuilder.exe' and 'wBuilder_Remote.exe' in the '\M851\Bin'. Create a shortcut of 'wBuilder.exe' in order to launch the program.
How to use it
- Create the wristapp with the Timex Builder
- Launch the Timex builder, open the project and press 'Create build.script'
- Launch wBuilder
- Open the project by press the 'Load' button
- Press 'Build' to build the project
If you want to change the structure of you wristapp (adding or deleting a state) you must use the Timex builder (Do the modication, save and press 'Create the build script').